• put your amazing slogan here!

    Magz



    I went to Manchester to visit my sis and her family last month. Shopped like a celebrity, pewhh like there is no tomorrow; buying new outfits, bags, accessory, souvenirs and not forget, all these magz! I bought Digital Arts, Advanced Photoshop and Digital Artist for only £10 at WHSmith! That is equivalent to RM50 in Malaysia and there is NO WAY I will get the price like this in Malaysia. Can't help it. I bought it right away fantasizing me with my awesome artworks after reading the books XD

    The shots below are from Fantasy Art Vol. 2; bought this for £14.99 (RM75). More expensive than those three books... but if you ask me, it's worth it! The book has inspirational array of tutorials and features to get you creating wonderful works of art in no time at all. Also, inside, there is as well tutorials for character designs, creating sci-fi environments, a guide to manga, concept creations, painting perfect portraits, comic book art and yadda yadda that I am so lazy to type right now...
     






    Amazing book, huh :D